I love summer time! It is so great to be on vacation. I get to sleep in every day. Since I have so much time on my hands, I decided to update the blog Nat started for us. (She'll be so happy!)
So far we have had an awesome summer. We celebrated our first anniversary in Midway. We went to the Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast. John was thrilled that they had a little pond for us to go canoeing. Since Park City wasn't too far away, we did a little shopping too. It was a very nice getaway.
Last weekend we went to Lake Powell with our friends Megan and Dustin. I'd never been to Lake Powell, so I was way excited to go. Of course, I loved it. It was super hot. Yea! We enjoyed swimming, boating, and jet skiing. John even did some fishing. He's been wanting to for forever.
Our summer is off to a great start, and there's still plenty more to go!
2 comments:
Hey Alysha! I love your blog! It's so cute! Good luck with keeping up with it . . once you get into it, you can't stop! (at least with us). Hey our blog is: liddlefamilymoments.blogspot.com
You two are the best!
I just barely noticed you gave me credit for hooking you guys up. I am glad that you wrote it and all, but you still have to name your first born after me. If it's a boy Kyle, if it's a girl you can choose kyla or Kylia. (ky-lee-a) The choice is completely up to you. Just kidding! I'll make the final choice! Have fun at the Rodeo this year even if I won't be able to be with you guys!
Post a Comment