Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Strawberry Days!


Rodeo

Go Johnny!

John and I kicked off our Strawberry Days celebration by going to the rodeo. I was so excited to wear my fancy belt buckle and my 'I Love Cowboys' t-shirt. (It's been awhile!) I am definitely a rodeo fan. I have been to quite a few, and I must say the entertainment at the Strawberry Days Rodeo was excellent. John and I absolutely loved the wild cow milking and the motor cross. Way to go Pleasant Grove!

John insisted on going to the carnival. He loves those games! He shot a few baskets, threw a few darts, and won a teddy bear. It's always nice to watch your man show off his skills, but I, of course, went for the food. Cotton candy and snow cones are a must!

Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the parade. Maybe next year!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Lysh.. i'm so happy to see you're blogging.. i'm addicted! I hope you love it! I'm so excited to see what is going on in your life since i dont get to see you very often!!

Lindsey said...

It's great to see what you guys are up to! You are such a cute couple!

Paul or Lindsay said...

YAY! How else am I going to be able to see your every move?!! Glad to see you have a blog and glad to see that you are supporting the local art of rodeo!

Angela said...

Alysha! How are you? So, we didn't end up moving to AZ-we are in Lehi now. I would love to see you sometime is your phone number the same...anyways, you guys look great!

Amber said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's so nice to see what you're up to! I LOVE SUMMER! Glad to see you supporting those Pleasant Grovers and their Strawberry Days. Let's get together soon. Maybe lunch? Or Gilmore Girls? Or both?

Erin Shakespear said...

Okay.

You two are officially too too cute. :)

Thank you soooo much for the little phone you sent Zoe and the money you sent Sam. They were both very very excited by the gifts!

Zoe LOVES that phone.

She's SUCH a girl. :)

I should've called you to say thank you. But we've been crazy busy. I just got back from being up north with the YM/YW for youth conference. wooh. That was insane.

I'm so happy you have a blog! This is way fun. And I'm excited to see pics of you two often!

love ya!

kyle said...

I can't believe you are now a blogger! It must be the thing to do because I am the only one in my family that isn't a blogger.

Molly said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I can't believe you've already been married a year - time goes by so fast!