Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Photo Shoot

LOVED this one!

We met at a rodeo, so Angela thought it would be fun to capture that.

John loves to play his guitar, so this is a fun one.

This is my favorite picture of John and the one above
was one of John's favorites of me.

Our neighbor, Angela, has started her own photography business and took some awesome pictures of me and John. I absolutely love them, so I thought I would share some with you. I'll also put in a plug for Angela Marie Photography. If you like what you see, I can hook you up with her! (She also has a website.)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Those are VERY cute pictures of both of you. Alysha I'm so glad that you make John so happy. I don't know when I've seen him smiling so much. My brothers have said they don't know how to smile, but seeing John like that is awesome!
Shelly

Erin Shakespear said...

Good HEAVENS! You two are CUTE!

Those pics are so awesome. Your friend is uber talented.

Can't wait to see you guys! :)

Ashley said...

How fun. What cute pictures!!

Molly said...

Alysha I love these pictures! They look so great, you two are so cute together!