Monday, July 14, 2008

The Ute Stampede!

2 years later at the Ute Stampede


Here's the T-shirt John caught!


John's Trophy!
(He's such a great sport. I always make him pose for pictures.)


As many of you know, John and I met at the Ute Stampede Rodeo two years ago. Our friend Kyle hooked us up. Who knew it would really be love?! John and I decided that the Ute Stampede needs to be a tradition, so last Saturday, we went with our friends Ashley and Brett. (This was actually my 5th year attending.) Of course, the rodeo was great. John even caught a T-shirt! I was impressed! The carnival was another bonus. After catching the shirt, John was on a roll. He shot a few hoops and won a great, big basketball! What a great night!

4 comments:

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! Way to go John to win all that stuff! You guys are awesome neighbors! We're so glad you're our friends!

kyle said...

What?! I tried so hard to win the ball AND nothing!! I have got to sharpen up my bball skills so I can win one next year. And don't even get me started on the T-shirts. Dumb Clown didn't even come close to throwing near our section! Remember that next year we are all going together! It was the same without you guys on Friday, but I'm glad you have made it a tradition to go there.

TANNAHILLS said...

YEAH!! I am so excited to see you have a blog!! It looks like everything is going great! We need to get together soon!

Erin Shakespear said...

Hey, it looks like you had a BALL at the rodeo.

heh.

Or I should say....NOW you have a ball.

heh heh

Yeah. I like puns.

I guess, you could even say...

I'm a punny girl.

:)

okay.

It's late. I need to go to bed.

(I've been up late writing.)