Monday, July 7, 2008

More Cedar City Fun

Cascade Falls


Me and Kelsey on the trail.


Here I am in front of the new Education Building at SUU.
I know I am a nerd. Everyone made fun of me.



Our fun did not stop on the 4th. Erin planned a great hike for us to Cascade Falls. We also roasted hot dogs for lunch. Yum! (FYI John is excellent at roasting hot dogs.) Later that night we went to the Green show (part of the Shakespeare Festival) on campus. Of course, while we were there, I had to check out campus. I know I am a nerd, but I have missed my college days. I had so much fun. Plus, they finished the new education building, and I wanted to see it. The kids had fun rolling down the hills too. After touring SUU, we watched a movie on John's projector and ate ice cream. We enjoyed our trip so much. I love being an aunt!

Thank you Shakespears for a FAB weekend!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Alysha, I'm so glad you took that picture. As a fellow t-bird and education graduate, I thank you. I hadn't seen that building. It looks great!
Shelly

Erin Shakespear said...

HA!

It WAS a FAB weekend!

We're so glad you all came. And I love the pics you took.

And you're NOT a nerd!