Thursday, July 10, 2008

Great Food, Great Entertainment


Our friends, Ashley and Brett, had us over for a BBQ on Tuesday night. While we were there, we got to play the Wii for the very first time. (I know it's sad that it took us this long to play.) John was very excited. He's heard so much about Guitar Hero, which he thought was fun. However, Golf was his favorite. We also bowled together, and John shocked all of us. He got six strikes and four spares. In the end, he had an outstanding 223, and I broke 100! Thanks for a fun night Ashley and Brett. The food was great and so was the entertainment!

3 comments:

kyle said...

If it makes you feel better, I still haven't play the Wii! I am a little jealous that you got too! Have fun at the Rodeo and just think two years at this time I was telling you how you were going to love my roommate! I had no idea you really would. Man I am good. If anyone else would like to be set up with their future spouse let me know. I keep thinking that you could line me up with mine. (Come on Alysha, if not you will really have to name your first born after me)

Leslie said...

i have only played the wii once, but i loved it! I really want to try Wii Fit.. i hear its great! Maybe i should get one! It was fun seeing you and john at nat's birthday!

Erin Shakespear said...

John is really rockin' that guitar, eh?

heh. Looks like fun!