Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 Months

June 27, 2009
3 Months Old


My baby's three months old! I can't believe how fast she's growing and how fast the time's going by. (I know everyone says this, but it really is true.) She is absolutely delightful, and I am so glad to have this summer vacation to spend time with her. Most days we just play. I haven't worried about cleaning, grocery shopping, to do lists, etc. I am enjoying every minute and try not to think about the fall. It's going to be so hard to leave her, but I still have another month of not worrying about work and enjoying my family. (However, I really should clean and grocery shop sometime.)

At three months, Makaylee is still sleeping through most of the night. She wakes up once in between 4 and 7 A.M. to eat and then goes back to sleep. I'm still able to sleep in until 10! She's been "talking" a lot more. Often in the morning when she wakes up to eat, instead of crying, she talks loudly to get my attention. It's like she's yelling for me to get up and feed her :)

Makaylee also loves her fingers and almost always has them in her mouth. She's discovered her thumb and loves to suck on it. She mostly does it when she's sleepy or asleep.

Enjoying those fingers!


Makaylee also enjoys bath time, blowing bubbles, music, her mobile, kicking her feet, snuggling, being rocked to sleep, going on walks, watching TV (the lights) and smiling. Oh, and how could I forget shopping!

We got her this little onesie that says
Mommy and I Love to Shop.


I should also add that she is looking more and more like her dad.

2 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

She really seems like the sweetest little girl! I love that she is such a talker. That is adorable. Isn't it so funny that everyone says "they grow up so fast" or something to that extent, but even though you know it and hear it all the time, you can't help but think those thoughts every day. It really is crazy!

Shannon said...

She is so cute! I love her little smile!