Sunday, January 10, 2010

9 Months

Playing Peek-A-Boo with Dad


Our baby is now 9 months old. Over our wonderful Christmas break, we took her in for her nine month check up. She's currently 26.5 inches long and weighs 17 lbs and 5 oz. We absolutely adore her. At nine months she LOVES peek-a-boo! She claps her hands, waves bye bye and hi, says dada all the time, growls like crazy (thanks to grandpa), scoots all over, enjoys Cheerios and yogurt, loves Mickey Mouse and the hotdog dance, and still loves to snuggle. She's quite the little social butterfly. Everywhere we go she makes friends and even gets us VIP service when we eat out. (She's definitely loved at Zupas.) We're grateful to have a happy, healthy baby.


5 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

She is so cute. I love her big smile!!!

Nichole W. said...

She is so cute and always looks so happy!

Gonzalez Family said...

What a happy girl. That smile is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest, happiest little girl I have seen! U R so lucky... and I love her growl!

Coleman's said...

I love the second picture with her hand like that. Also tell Jessie congrats she is a doll. Doesn't it make Makaylee seem HUGE!