We had a great Valentines. On Saturday, John took Makaylee and I out to lunch at the Olive Garden and later to the movie The Princess and the Frog. I was worried about Makaylee and the movie. We've never taken her, but I figured since it was at the dollar theater we'd only be out three dollars if we had to leave. Makaylee did great. She actually fell asleep half way through it. On Sunday, I made John dinner and then we headed up to my mom and dad's for sugar cookies. In my opinion, it was the best valentine's we've had.
This is a valentine outfit we got Makaylee.I love this picture of her, even though she's not smiling
At the movies!Makaylee looks really excited.
Since Valentine's Day was on Sunday,I had to get Makaylee a Valentine dress.


6 comments:
So cute!!! She is seriously completely adorable! Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!
Alysha, she is so Adorable! Love you guys.
She looks so cute in that little dress! I love it.
Oh my!!! she is SO CUTE!! I love her smile! and I agree with you, that second picture of her with her cute new outfit... LOVE IT! I also like her excited little face at the movies! he he he :)
She is so adorable! We need to have more get togethers. These kids are growing up too fast!
great shot of her & grandma... she is just so darn cute, I think that is the first time I have seen her not smile, but she is still cute! U R a lucky girl! JOHN IS A LUCKY MAN TOO!
Post a Comment