Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Little Turkey


We had a fabulous Thanksgiving, as you can see from the picture above. We enjoyed being with my family and eating my mom's delicious food. I have always loved Thanksgiving. I love being with my family. We truly are so blessed, and I have felt it this year more than ever. I am truly so grateful for all I've been blessed with, especially my family, friends, and the gospel.


I am so very grateful to be a mother. I adore Makaylee and love to be with her. Is she not so precious? Yes, she has a sleepover every night with her friends Mickey, Minnie, and Pooh Bear. (It started out as just Mickey, but the party keeps growing.) It usually does not look like this, so I had to capture it.

Makaylee is 20 months now. I can't believe it. She is talking more and more. Right now she likes to say, "buckle," "jacket," "boots," "flowers," and "ashes, ashes." She absolutely loves Ring-Around-The-Rosies. We play it often. She also loves to sing the Sunbeam song. As you can tell, she really likes Nursery and loves to go play and sing.

Makaylee loves for you to color with her. She always requests for you to draw a "baca baca" (aka pumpkin) and flowers. Her favorite book is Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin (I think because of the baca baca.) We read it every night before bed.

When you ask Makaylee what she wants to eat for dinner she will tell you "fries" or "beans". Sometimes even both. However, she loves to eat salad too. She loves milk and will tell you that mom loves Coke. She now calls me "mommy" instead of "momma" and I love it.

I really am amazed at how much she is learning and how fast she is growing. I am so grateful to be this little turkey's mom!

3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

What a sweet post. I love the picture of Makaylee's sleepover. Too cute!

andrew and brittani said...

I want to hear her say all those cute words. Especially baca baca...haha...close to pumpkin. :)

Betsy said...

she is so cute! how precious :)