Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Shout Out to Shutterfly

A Sneak Peak...



Get excited to see these pictures, plus more,
on our Christmas card from Shutterfly.
THANKS ANGELA FOR GREAT PICTURES!


It's no secret that I LOVE shopping. I especially LOVE Christmas shopping. I love finding a great gift and can hardly wait to give it. It is so rewarding to see someone receive a gift they love. This year I am especially excited for Makaylee's grandparents to receive their gifts. We made some SUPER cute things on Shutterfly for them!

Every year for Christmas my mom gives us a calendar. Well, last year we had a hard time finding calendars we liked. I decided to make one on Shutterfly for my mom (and myself) and she loved it, so I had to do it again this year. This time my dad even requested one!! (Of course, it includes his hunting pictures from 2010 plus some old favorites.) Their site is easy to use and they have a lot of great options/templates to choose from. You can check out the calendars here. Plus, Shutterfly has some great photo gifts, so I made a few more surprises for them!

I love Shutterfly and was especially excited when I read my friend's blog and found out they were doing a promotion for 50 free Holiday cards. They are darling! (So darling it's hard to pick which one you want to use.) I had to share my excitement for Shutterfly and the great products they offer, as well as let you know about this promotion. You can read about it here.

Last year I was so busy (overwhelmed) and never got around to making our Christmas cards. I was sooo sad, so this year I started to prepare early. I bought Makaylee's Christmas dress and asked my friend Angela McAllister to take some pictures for us. Of course, she did such a great job, and now it's hard to decide which picture to use for our card. I am way excited that Shutterfly has so many different Holiday and Christmas photo cards to choose from. I found one (With Love Chartreuse) that will be perfect for us. With this design, I'll be able to use several of our cute pictures. Now I can't wait to send our Christmas cards! Look forward to seeing them!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: