Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Big 3-0!




John celebrated his 30th birthday on March 8th.  We enjoyed dinner at the Olive Garden and Maggie Moo's ice cream birthday cake.  I think his favorite thing about the day was Makaylee singing "Happy Birthday to you, Dad!"  She wouldn't let me get it on film, but I did get her telling him Happy Birthday.


That weekend we celebrated some more in Logan with our friends Megan and Dustin and their cute family.  We enjoyed a steak dinner, swimming, wildlife, playing outside, and shopping.  Makaylee LOVED swimming and playing with the boys.  Krew was so great to share his bike (and other toys).  That is what Makaylee really wants for her birthday.  It was a great weekend, and we loved celebrating John!

 Swimming!!

Can I just say that I LOVE John?!  He's the most genuine guy I know.  He has such a good heart and would do anything for anyone.  I'm so lucky to be his wife.  (He's pretty handsome too!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Shes getting so big and so cute! Looks like you guys had some fun:)