Well,if John was writing this post he would say (and this is a direct quote), "Today we had the ultrasound to determine the gender of our baby. Wahoo! It's a girl." I love him! (He really just wants me to be done working. I've been working on report cards and sub plans all week long.)
For your enjoyment I have a little bit more to add. We have been looking forward to this day for awhile now. Today we went to the doctor for our 21 week ultrasound. I had asked the baby to please cooperate for the doctor, because I've been so anxious to know if I should buy pink or blue. Well, she didn't listen to me. The doctor had a hard time finding what he was looking for (as far as gender is involved). The baby was moving all around and would not open her legs. He finally said, "It looks like a little girl. . . It's okay to buy pink. Just keep your receipts."
Next month they will do another ultrasound to make sure the baby's a girl. However, we feel confident that it really is a little girl, and we're thrilled. (I am also glad to know that my little girl is modest.)
I am amazed at technology and all that we were able to see and learn about our baby from the ultrasound. While the gender was not 100% for sure (the doctor said he's 70% sure it's a girl), the rest looked really good. The doctor counted all 10 fingers. We were also able to see her darling little feet :) We are so happy to have a healthy baby!
PS Sorry but I'm struggling with getting the picture to work. Hopefully we'll get one up eventually.
9 comments:
Sorry I missed your call. I was doing dishes and all of a sudden my phone beeped saying I had a message. The cell service in our house is so bad! I'm very excited for you, this is a great time in your lives!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!!
I'm so excited for you guys. I'm excited that we have two little modest girls :)
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Have fun buying everything pink (I won't lie, it is so much fun).
Again congrats!!! Thanks for calling me back that day! I am so excited for you! You both will be awesome parents!!
YAY!! You'll love having a girl! It means you have a friend for life. Also, the clothes are great! Congrats!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! Girls are wonderful. Lots of fun...but very emotional. She'll be beautiful just like you.
congrats! you didn't even tell me this exciting news on sunday. i will beat you! lol. so so fun. dressing up a little girl has got to be very fun (one day i might have the chance!) love ya girly.
ALYSHA! I found you! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and have been wanting to get in contact with you! I did a little blog surfing and there you were! Hooray!
You are look so great! And you're having a baby?! How exciting! Where do you live?....Ok, we are going to have to stay in touch now! I can't tell you how happy I am to have found you!
Post a Comment