Despite that I wanted my husband to stay home with me, he really wanted to go hunting. Gotta love those hunters! He was very happy he went, because this time he was successful. He brought home a nice 3X4.

While he was gone, Kelsey and I enjoyed some shopping. (That's what the girls do when the boys are hunting! I guess I should love hunting season.) I was also able to satisfy a craving for cheese on a stick. During the summer, I went shopping with my mom and Kelsey. We were hungry and my mom jokingly said we should go to Hot Dog on a Stick (we went all the time when we were kids). Ever since then, I have wanted to go. Friday night Kelsey and I were trying to decide where to eat. I was so glad that Hot Dog on a Stick crossed her mind. Yum, Yum! Plus it is conveniently located in the mall!
We also had a Happy Halloween! Thanks to my sister Jessica, we got together with my family Wednesday night to carve pumpkins and eat yummy pumpkin sugar cookies. My mom's cookies are the best! Jessie and Sam definitely won the award for the best jack-o-lanterns, but we were very happy with ours. I even branched out this year and carved a kitty cat. On Halloween, after partying with my first graders all day long, we were back at my parents. My mom made us some delicious soup, and I got to pass out candy to the trick or treaters. I love that so much. Thanks to Heather, I had an amazing costume too!
2 comments:
Cute costume Alysha!! Way fun! Thanks for sharing!
Great costume. We're always glad to see your updates! See ya soon!
Post a Comment