Sunday, September 28, 2008

Too bad the weekend can't be longer!

Wow! It was a long work week! I was so grateful for the weekend, and what a fun weekend it was. Since our husbands were off hunting, Heather, my mom, and I got together on Friday night for dinner. Heather and I stayed up so late talking that she slept over, just like old times! We also got to hang out with each other Wednesday and Thursday night! Wednesday night Heather had a Pampered Chef party, and on Thursday we went out for her birthday with our friends. We went to dinner at the Brick Oven. Yum! Yum! It's always fun to get together with the girls!

Ashley, Diana, Brinley, Amber, Me, and Heather at Brick Oven.
You can see from this photo that my belly is getting fatter.


Saturday I went to the Holy Cow boutique and found some really great things. I bought myself a new watch, which I love. (I've been telling everyone that John got it for me, because he missed me so much.) John asked me not to spend too much money, so I limited myself there, because there was plenty more shopping to do.

My new watch! You can even change the bracelet! Love it!


My friend Megan told me Old Navy was having a sale this weekend, and I've been meaning to go check out their maternity clothes. I want to be prepared for that day when I wake up and nothing fits. Anyway, what a great sale! I got a new dress, 4 shirts, and 3 pair of pants for just over $100. I was impressed with myself. It was an awesome shopping day! (Too bad John's hunt wasn't as successful. Next year Baby!)

Saturday night I also went over to my mom's house. My little sister Kelsey went to Homecoming. We all had to be there to help her get ready and meet her date. I am sure she loves being the youngest. (She should she gets a lot of cute things. Check out her outfit!)

Kelsey and Rick


I also watched the Relief Society broadcast, and can I just say that I love President Uchtdorf. I really enjoyed his message. It was what I needed to hear. I always find that so amazing. I'm so blessed to have the gospel in my life.


3 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

CUTE watch!!

It's funny because I was just looking at those kind of watches on-line last night.

Glad you had fun with the girls! :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE your watch! I am jealous!( for a number of reasons :))Looks like you had a fun time with the girls -- we missed you last week! We need to get together soon its been so long since we have seen eachother!

The Catmull Crowd said...

hey, you don't even look pregnant! I love your blog the way! I hope you don't mind me checking back here... I love reading blogs. Cut pics!