I've been waiting a long time to create this post. I found out I was pregnant on July 24th, but I was waiting until I went to the doctor to make the big announcement. We went to the doctor two weeks ago, and he was able to do an ultrasound. (I felt a little like Rachel on Friends trying to find my baby!) It was neat to see the little heart beat flashing and to know that everything was looking good. I'm currently 11 weeks along, and the baby is due March 26th. (Hopefully only 1 more week of feeling nauseous!!) We're way excited!
I am a little nervous, okay, let's be honest, very nervous about school. If anyone knows a great sub, please send him/her my way.
9 comments:
I already told you Congrats at church, but Congratulations again!! We're excited for you.
Congrats again!! It's amazing how something so tiny can make you so sick! Does your school have student teachers? That's how I found my substitute. They are just finishing their student teaching at that time and are anxious to get experience. Keep us updated!
YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you two! So Excited to see how cute you are prego!!!
Oh I didn't even know!!! Haha! I guess I should come visit you more often . . .!!!! Oh I am so thrilled! I bet you are so excited! Let me know if you need anything!!! I'll bring you dinner or whatever. Just let me know, cuz I'd love to help!
congrats again! i'm so excited for you both! babies are the best!q
Yeah! I am so happy for you! You will make the best mom ever! I ohpe you start feeling better soon. I am sure you are SO tired everday after school. I have a hard time taking care of my three girls...you probably have 20+ kids you are keeping track of. Good luck with that.
We went to the school carnival on Monday I kept my eyes open for you hoping to see you. My daughter Makenzie has Mrs. Cruz for Kindergarten...are you going to teach next year? I was so hoping you could have her in your class.
Again Congrats! I am super happy for you & John. Babies & kids are the best ever. They just make life complete.
Congrats! Being a mom is the greatest! How are things going? I finally figured out the whole blog thing.
Hey pretty chickadee!
I've been sinking in rewrites of my WIP, but I finally took a moment to check out your blog.
I can't wait to meet your little one and give it a snuggle. :)
congrats on expecting!! now that the sickness is gone i hope you are enjoying that little miracle within
Post a Comment