Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas in September?!


John with his new toys: a scope and GPS.

John is so excited for the hunts and is already getting prepared. One Saturday I made the mistake of letting him go to Cabela's with my dad. He came back with a wish list for this month's hunting trip. Since he has been so awesome during these past few crazy weeks, I caved and let him splurge. (I told him it's his Christmas to justify it. You all know he'll still have a fantastic Christmas.) He has honestly cleaned and taken care of dinner for the last two weeks, because I have been so exhausted. He hasn't complained one bit. I am one lucky girl!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah, we're having a fun hunting season, too (he he) Congratulations about the baby! That is so exciting! It was so great to see you guys the other night at Molly's reception!

Shelly said...

It sounds to me like you got the best man and I got the best woman in this family! No really I feel VERY LUCKY to be a part of the hole Shakespear family. All of us should be proud to call them our husbands and wives. We could not have done better in our choices. Good luck on the hunt John.

Shelly said...

It sounds to me like you got the best man and I got the best woman in this family! No really I feel VERY LUCKY to be a part of the Shakespear family. All of us should be proud to call them our husbands and wives. We could not have done better in our choices.

Brian

Erin Shakespear said...

YES, Ryan is VERY excited for the hunt as well. And SUPER thrilled that John is getting to come down for so many days.

Too bad you have to do that working thing. I told Ryan I wished you could come hang out with ME while John and him were out chasing through the woods. :)

Sylvia said...

Hey girl I hope you dont mind my snooping at your blog. Congrats on the baby that is so exciting... It's kinds crazy that you married a Good ol Tropic boy you know that is my home town...