My friend, Ashley, and I went to the Women's Expo last Saturday. I had a great time! For a shopper like me, it was heaven. Tons of booths with jewelry, sunglasses, purses, cookbooks, shoes, and so on. They even had free food and treats. I limited myself to a pair of shoes and two books. I've gotta start saving up for the baby. Speaking of baby, it's a good thing I didn't know what I was having, because they had the most darling stuff for little girls. I would've spent a fortune! All in all, I had a great time, and I recommend the Women's Expo to anyone who loves shopping and finding out the newest trends. I also learned quite of few things about coupons/bargains and even about nursing. I swear they have just about everything there.Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Women's Expo!
My friend, Ashley, and I went to the Women's Expo last Saturday. I had a great time! For a shopper like me, it was heaven. Tons of booths with jewelry, sunglasses, purses, cookbooks, shoes, and so on. They even had free food and treats. I limited myself to a pair of shoes and two books. I've gotta start saving up for the baby. Speaking of baby, it's a good thing I didn't know what I was having, because they had the most darling stuff for little girls. I would've spent a fortune! All in all, I had a great time, and I recommend the Women's Expo to anyone who loves shopping and finding out the newest trends. I also learned quite of few things about coupons/bargains and even about nursing. I swear they have just about everything there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like tons of fun! I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment