Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crafty Me!

I appreciate a good craft; however, I am not very crafty. It's better for me to just purchase the item made by someone incredibly talented than to stress myself out trying to make it. Plus it takes so much time, and I don't feel like I have a lot of extra time. Anyway, over the break I did have some extra time and I decided to be crafty. I chose a simple craft. My mom's ward is full of crafty, talented women, so their Super Saturdays rock. They make the cutest things. My sister made a darling magnetic board and matching magnets. I decided to give the magnets a try. To welcome our new Sunbeams to our class, I made them a magnet to hang up all the pictures we make in class. Then I made a few magnets for me. It was fun and easy. Yea for me!

2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

Look at you! All pregnant and cute. :) I love it.

And....oooooh! You got crafty! yay! very cool.

I'm excited for the baby....miss you too! luv ya!

Nichole W. said...

They are so cute! I have made those magnets before as gifts for my family putting their pictures on them. So fun! I want to make some more for my fridge.
Way to go!