Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you are all enjoying this new year. It has been good to us thus far. I amazingly went back to work without any tears. (I really loved the break and didn't want to go back). School is actually going really well. The break was just what I needed. I feel rejuvenated and motivated to get things done. I just hope I can keep it up for the next few months. I'm sure the closer I get to having my baby the more tired I will feel, but for now I am glad that I am feeling good and getting things done.

Now for the good stuff. We were able to celebrate the new year with our friends, Dustin and Megan in Wellsville. We enjoyed a great meal at Cafe Sabor, playing the Wii, and chatting until 4 in the morning! Can you believe that?! It was like the good old college days! Dustin also took us to Hardware Ranch to see the elk. John loved it! We saw tons of elk.

John, Dustin, and Kash enjoyed playing the Wii.

Megan is due a few days before me!
She's having a baby boy.


We were also able to visit with more friends at Clint and Diana's house in Price. Every month my college friends get together. We rotate every month who plans the get together. January was Diana's month, so she invited us to her new house in Price. It is darling. We enjoyed a potluck dinner and games. (I beat John at darts!! But he got his revenge at air hockey.) I love getting together with friends! It was great to have Candice here to party with us. She was here for the holidays, and it was so good to see and visit with her. I am truly blessed to have such great friends.


Gregg, Amber, Candice, John, Me, Julie, Diana, Brinlee, and Clint

We missed you Chelsea, Ashley, Brett, Heather and Justin.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I loooooove the belly!! I wish I were there with you! Your blog is adorable. You'll have to check out mine and see some pictures of the kids. (you'll have to go to some past blogs, I haven't posted any pics in a while.) Miss you love you,
Kelsey

Shelly said...

That is a cute Pregnant Belly Picture! I only got a few of myself and they are less than flattering. We are so excited and can't wait until march!