Sunday, March 29, 2009

5 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

We are so happy for you! Makaylee is adorable. I have to tell you that I should have checked in with the receptionist because when we were leaving the floor they got really worried and made us answer questions and show them Ella so you should feel very safe. No one is getting out of there with a baby that doesn't belong to them!

TANNAHILLS said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on being a new MOM... there is nothign better!! Let me know if I can do anything for you and your sweet little family!!

Nichole W. said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

She is SOOO CUTE!!! Congratulations I am so happy for you! Welcome to Motherhood!

Amber said...

Congrats on joining the ranks of motherhood! There is nothing more rewarding! And there's nothing more precious than holding a sweet, little, beautiful, brand new baby girl that you can call your own. She's adorable! And you look great. hope the recovery goes well...let me know when you feel up to visitors so me and Savy can come see your cute new addition!