It is so good to be home! Surprise! Surprise! I've taken more pictures of Makaylee. I laughed when I saw her all bundled up ready to come home. I had to take a picture. I hope you can find her. Today we also gave her her first bath. The hospital had all sorts of things taped on her, so we thought a bath would be a good way to get it off. She did not love it, and we got some great pictures to prove it. We are all doing well and enjoying our time together. My heart is so full of gratitude. I am grateful for answered prayers, modern medicine and technology, skilled doctors and caring nurses, wonderful family and friends, an amazing husband, and, of course, my beautiful daughter. I never knew I could feel so happy. Life is so good.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
We're Home!
It is so good to be home! Surprise! Surprise! I've taken more pictures of Makaylee. I laughed when I saw her all bundled up ready to come home. I had to take a picture. I hope you can find her. Today we also gave her her first bath. The hospital had all sorts of things taped on her, so we thought a bath would be a good way to get it off. She did not love it, and we got some great pictures to prove it. We are all doing well and enjoying our time together. My heart is so full of gratitude. I am grateful for answered prayers, modern medicine and technology, skilled doctors and caring nurses, wonderful family and friends, an amazing husband, and, of course, my beautiful daughter. I never knew I could feel so happy. Life is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She is ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness. . .life doesn't get any better than this. Enjoy every minute because it goes by fast.
Isn't it so nice to get out of the hospital and just be home? I'm so happy for you!
Oh Alysha she is perfect!! I've been meaning to call you for the longest time. I couldn't remember when she was due. You are making me baby hungry!! What an angel!!
Alsyha, She is so adorable! Congrats again! You're little family is so cute! You and John must be so happy! I'm so happy for you :)
She is beautiful! I love that she still has her bow on in the bathtub. And I chuckled at the picture of her ready to come home, she is very well hidden in there. Glad things are going well. We will have to visit sometime to see her in person.
She is adorable! Congrats on her safe arrivial. I love the picture of her in pink looking straight at the camera. So cute!
Do you have to go back to school to finish out the year or are you done? I'd love to come visit. SOrry I wasn't able to make it to your shower. I would have loved to come to see you but now if I come I can meet your sweet Makaylee. When you are feeling better I'll come over sometime. Rest lots & take care of yourself. Sleep when she does, don't worry about cleaning up your house. Take it easy!
Congrats! She is beautiful. cherish every moment, they grow up way to fast!
She is so beautiful! I'm happy that all is well with you and your new addition! Congrats!
Alysha, she is sooooo cute! The picture of her in the bath looks like a minature alysha! Congratulations!
Congrats you two! I love the thick blond hair, she is so sweet. I can't wait to meet her-let me know if you still want newborn pictures, I would love to do them:)
She is SO adorable!!! I can't wait to come down and see her!
Post a Comment