Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby Girl

Our neighbor and friend, Angela, took these pictures of Makaylee for us. Isn't she darling?! We love her more and more every day! She is one week old in these pictures and will be two weeks old tomorrow!

11 comments:

Kim said...

She is beautiful!! Angela did a wonderful job on the photos too!

andrew and brittani said...

Angela is WONDERFUL at photography and your model is really cute!! I love the bracelet

Gonzalez Family said...

oh, how sweet...baby girls are the best!

Aubs said...

These are precious! Priceless. I love the first one-is that a dimple on her cheek?

Amber said...

Beautiful! You have an adorable little girl!!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! She is just so precious! I love these pics!

Shani said...

She is adorable! Isn't it the best feeling in the world!

Anonymous said...

Alysha, she is just getting cuter by the day! She is so cute! Great pictures! Loved her Easter Bunny outfit in grandpa's picture.

Ashley and Brett said...

Alysha, I am so happy for you! Your daughter is just beautiful!!!! I hope you are feeling well! Congratulations! It was fun running into you a while back, keep in touch!

Ashley
abhappilyeverafter(dot)blogspot(dot)com

ryan + carly said...

she is stunning! good job you two!!!

Molly Campbell said...

Alysha, she is so adorable! I love that first picture, she has such an expressive face! Congratulations!