Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Night Out

Last night John took me out on a date! It was wonderful. We were only out for an hour or two, but it was so nice to spend time together. My mom volunteered to watch Makaylee, so we could go to dinner. (Of course, my sisters and dad helped.) John was even a great sport and let me run into Old Navy to get a new shirt. While we were there I had to go check out the baby stuff. However, it was her dad who found something he had to get for his baby girl. I loved it too, so I had to share it with you. Can't wait until summer so she can wear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad's are cute with little girls. (daughters have a way of wrapping their daddy around their finger) Bet you really had to twist mom's arm to tend....hehehe :-) A night out is good for all. Cute outfit too.