Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby's First Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Shakespears
(I never did get Christmas cards out, so hopefully this will count.)

Isn't she darling?!

Christmas Morning
(I never got around to tieing a bow
for the top of my tree either. So sad.)



We absolutely loved Christmas! Even though Makaylee's only nine months old, I was so excited for Santa to come and to watch her open gifts. She is truly delightful. She gets so excited about everything.

Toys from Great Grandpa Ray

Excited to play with her toy from Santa

Loving her new jammies from Jess and Sam

And her presents from Grandma and Grandpa



We spent the morning at our house opening gifts and enjoying cinnamon rolls. (Makaylee even got a nap!) In the afternoon we went to my parents' house for lunch and more gifts. We spent the rest of the day visiting my grandparents and relaxing. It was a wonderful day. I love spending time with family.

And can I just add how much I'm loving Christmas break. It's so nice to be home with John and Makaylee. I don't want it to end.

4 comments:

TANNAHILLS said...

Alysha.... Makaylee is a DOLL!!! I can not get over how cute her little smile is!! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little family!

Nichole W. said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Makaylee looks so happy with her new toys!

Candace S. said...

What cute picture Alysha! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I really miss you and hope we'll be able to get together soon. I was really sad that the weather was so bad tonight...I was REALLY looking forward to your visit. Hope you are all doing great.

Amber said...

Makaylee is so cute!! Dexter got the same little counting turtle from Savy...and we have been singing the counting song for the last two weeks!! Love it!!