We took a fun little trip to St. George and Tropic this weekend for John's brother's wedding and reception. We are so happy for Jim and Mikki. We love them very much. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Alysha-Makaylee is a doll! I LOVE her great smile. So dang cute! Happy Late Birthday! I hope you had a great one. I remember looking at my calendar & seeing it was your birthday but didn't have a chance to send you off an email. We've all been sick at our house off & on lately for the past few weeks. I think you are amazing! Keep up all the good work. I can tell you are a wonderful mom. Thanks for your friendship over the past 10+ years! Thanks for watching out for Kenz at school. I love it that you are there to watch over my little girl. (I still wish you were her teacher :( but Mrs. P is doing a fabulous job!)
holy cow i thought you'd never update your blog! so whenever you talk about tropic i remember the first time you told me about your first trip down to that land....so funny! I love it!!
2 comments:
Alysha-Makaylee is a doll! I LOVE her great smile. So dang cute!
Happy Late Birthday! I hope you had a great one. I remember looking at my calendar & seeing it was your birthday but didn't have a chance to send you off an email. We've all been sick at our house off & on lately for the past few weeks. I think you are amazing! Keep up all the good work. I can tell you are a wonderful mom. Thanks for your friendship over the past 10+ years!
Thanks for watching out for Kenz at school. I love it that you are there to watch over my little girl. (I still wish you were her teacher :( but Mrs. P is doing a fabulous job!)
holy cow i thought you'd never update your blog! so whenever you talk about tropic i remember the first time you told me about your first trip down to that land....so funny! I love it!!
Post a Comment