Sunday, December 13, 2009

Favorite Makaylee Moments

To put it simply, the last few months have been very busy. (And so will the next few.) We are doing well and enjoying being with our baby girl. She's growing up so fast. She's eight months now. Here are a few of our favorite Makaylee moments.


We went to Wheeler Farm with our friends. We enjoyed seeing the animals, taking a hayride, and making our way through the challenging cornmaze ;) Our favorite event of the night was picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.


Decorating/Carving pumpkins at Grandma and Grandpa's.


Makaylee aka Bug was a ladybug for Halloween. She's so stinkin' cute! If you look close you can see her two bottom teeth. (She now has four teeth and soon she'll have two more.)


We were invited to celebrate Alivia's first birthday at Pirate Island. Makaylee really got into the party.



Makaylee loves music, especially Daddy playing his guitar. He loves to play for her too. Lately, she's started to dance.


Makaylee happily helped me open all of my gifts for my birthday. Grandma also gave her a piece of cake to try. I think she liked it. (I had a fabulous birthday. One of my very favorite things was the cake John baked just for me.)

4 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

It is so fun to see some new pictures. Makaylee looks adorable as always. She is such a happy little girl! I like John's short hair. I guess I haven't seen him for a while!

Lindsay Smith said...

Makaylee is so stinking cute!!! I love her darling smile because it makes her already chubby cheeks look even chubbier. So cute!

Leslie said...

All of those pictures are so cute!! I'm so happy you updated so i could see your beautiful baby girl! You look like you're doing good! Have a Merry Christmas!

Nichole W. said...

I've been wondering about you! So glad to see an update! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!