Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN!


Dressed up for the parade


We had a great Halloween! Friday, Makaylee and I went to my school's Halloween Parade. She loved seeing all of the kids and wanted to join in the parade. The lunch ladies spoiled her with a frosted Halloween cookie, which she loved eating at the lunch table.

That night we got together with my family to eat yummy soup and carve pumpkins. Makaylee did not love carving pumpkins. I tried to get her to touch the seeds but she would not.

Cousins: Haylee and Makaylee

Carving Pumpkins

The final product


On Saturday we went trick-or-treating to my Grandpa Ray's house and my Grandma Jolley's house. Of course we went to my parent's house too, and they gave Makaylee way too many treats. They made up for not going out in the rain.

Checking out all her candy!

Love her face! So happy about the candy!


Today we have enjoyed being home. We convinced Grandma to come trick-or-treating to our house. She did and she brought Jo. Makaylee was so happy.

1 comment:

Gonzalez Family said...

She is such a cutie! You also look so good. I love your costume.