Friday, October 1, 2010

Where have we been?

The last couple of months have been busy but fun. In August, we squeezed in a lot of fun before school started. One fine Tuesday we met up with our friends at Thanksgiving Point. We enjoyed 25 cent ice cream cones and the dinosaur museum.

Dinosaur Museum with Friends


And, of course, we couldn't let summer end without a trip to the zoo. Makaylee and I were so glad John joined us this year.


So ready for the zoo!

Aren't they cute?!

Mom and Makaylee

John and Makaylee with the ostrich.
(I really just like this picture of John. He looks tough.)


Now that school has begun, we are still squeezing in the fun. Makaylee and I ran with Kelsey (my sister), Heather, and Carson in Meadow Elementary's first 5k fundraiser. We did great! In fact, my sister came in first in her age group. I loved it and hope they will do it again next year.



Ashley and Alivia also invited us to a class at Little Gym. Makaylee loved exploring and trying some of the activities.

Rolling Over

Balls!

She's in heaven. She LOVES stairs.


On Labor Day, my grandma had all of us over for lunch and pictures. It was fun to see all my aunts and most of my cousins. While there were complaints by many about all of the pictures, I sure appreciate my grandma having us take them. Here are our latest family photos:



3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! I like your latest family picture. I just found Makaylee's pacifier while I was putting away the pack and play so I need to call and see if I can drop it off tonight. Sorry about that!

The Cole Family D+K=D said...

Makaylee is sooooo cute!!!!!

andrew and brittani said...

Fun end of summer!!