Tuesday, December 30, 2008

'Baby Lee'

So we have a few names we are considering for our baby girl: Makaylee, Baylee, or Kylee. Before we were even expecting, John and I talked about names we liked for our kids. John came up with Makaylee. I've always liked Baylee. And our friend that set us up, Kyle, requested that our firstborn be named after him, so we've also considered Kylee. My mom now refers to our baby as 'Baby Lee.' (FYI: We are strongly leaning towards Makaylee!)

Baby Lee had a great Christmas too. She is already being spoiled, and I love it. John and I worked hard today to get her room cleaned out. John also helped me pick out paint, and he painted the accent wall! Here are some pictures of the baby's gifts.

The crib and bedding

Here's the dresser and rocking chair. John's been busy!
He picked out and bought the mirror for the baby.


Christmas gifts from friends and family

My sister, Jessica, had these booties made for the baby. So cute!

6 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

It looks very cute! I am impressed that you got it painted so quickly!

Nichole W. said...

The nursery is adorable!

Ashley said...

Alysha,

You're nursery is Sooooooo Cute!! I love it! I love the name Makaylee!!

Dana said...

So cute! I definitely like Makaylee. I liked it best before you said you were leaning that way. How fun!! When is your due date?

Shelly said...

Yay, glad you and the baby had a good Christmas. Love the colors, I've always liked that color of green. Love your belly too. We were glad to see you over the holidays, thanks for coming!

kyle said...

I like Makaylee, plus at least it has all the letters of my name. ANd after a little bit of thinking I decided it doesn't have to be your FIRST Born, just one of your kids....or a grandkid.....heck even a pet.