This weekend John and I took Makaylee on her first trip to Cabela's. (I'm sure there will be many more to come.) It was a fun little family outing! Here are a few of our pictures.

Our first stop was the fish aquarium. After, I asked Makaylee if she wanted to go shop for baby clothes. This is the response I got. She's my little shopper. However, we were not impressed with the baby stuff.




Then we headed over to the big game room where we checked out the deer and elk. We also found some friendly creatures upstairs.

As you can see, it was quite the trip.
5 comments:
your hair looks really cute....so does your baby!
oh and Paula still doesn't know about the house, they are buying one it's just not officially bought and Kylie wasn't sure about orientation yet :)
Awh!! Our hunter husbands' home away from home. I can't believe how many times I have been to that store!!!! This is so sad, but I know EXACTLY where you are standing in all of these pics---that's how well I know that store. Geesh!
Oh how very cute! She is such a happy, smiley girl! Way to cute & fun.
Good heavens! She is so stinkin' cute!
Looks like you all had a super fun trip there :)
Sure miss you all!
Post a Comment