I also say over and over again what a happy baby she is. Well, she's even happy when we go to the doctor. She lays on the little bench smiling and kicking her feet. However, it will be interesting to see how she reacts next time we go, because at this visit she also got four shots (immunizations). It was so sad. Even after we left the doctor she continued to wimper. It broke my heart. Hopefully she will feel better today.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Healthy, Happy Baby
I also say over and over again what a happy baby she is. Well, she's even happy when we go to the doctor. She lays on the little bench smiling and kicking her feet. However, it will be interesting to see how she reacts next time we go, because at this visit she also got four shots (immunizations). It was so sad. Even after we left the doctor she continued to wimper. It broke my heart. Hopefully she will feel better today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And she's so cute too! I loved getting to hold her at church on Sunday. And her chubby cheeks are the BEST!
It's never fun to see your baby get poked. :( She's adorable!
I'm sure you are loving being home with Makaylee as much as I love being with Ella. Makaylee always looks so TINY to me so it was crazy to see that she and Ella were almost the same size at their 2 month appointment. Lets get together to go on a walk or just talk next week! I'll call you.
Post a Comment