Friday, April 2, 2010

Crazy!

Makaylee loves basketball.
She likes to watch Daddy play. He loves it.


Big Girl rocking out in her new chair!


She LOVES Mickey Mouse

Today I came home from work exhausted. It happens a lot, but this time I laid down for a nap. It was definitely a power nap, because now I have energy. I think I am also so excited for Spring Break. One more day of school and then I get a week off with my family. I am so excited. So I'm crazy and decided I really wanted to blog. I know I'll have a whole week off to do it, but I've been dying to post about Makaylee's birthday and just haven't had the time. While I am at it, I thought I would post a few cute pictures of Makaylee and give you the update from her one year checkup. She's 27 3/4 inches long and weighs 17lbs 13 oz.


Loving dinner time


Cousins Makaylee and Haylee


Makaylee's absolutely delightful. She loves patty cake, peek a boo, and playing with her ball. I have so much fun playing with her. She's finally showing an interest in walking. I am relieved that she is also showing more interest in eating food again. We had a few months where she only wanted her bottle. Probably because of all that teething. She now has nine teeth! She's not a big fan of the sippy cup, but likes a straw. I also think she likes to eat out. I gave her some of my tortilla the other night at dinner and she didn't want it. Tonight we went to Los Hermanos and she was all about eating some of my tortilla. I guess she's just like her parents :) I also love that Makaylee is still so snuggly. She likes to fall asleep snuggling something. Usually we give her Mickey, but she has fallen asleep snuggling with the remote and even the lotion bottle. So silly. Every morning she gives me "loves" too. She's so sweet. I love being a mom, and I'm looking forward to another exciting year with Makaylee.

3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

I love all of her sweet smiles. Those snuggling stories made me laugh. What a cutie!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

She is darling and I can't believe she is already 1 year old. Hope all is well!

Paul or Lindsay said...

It was so great to meet this little darling the other night! What a sweetheart!