Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One Year Pictures



I just LOVE her!


My friend, Holly, asked if she could take Makaylee's one year pictures. She wanted the practice. I was so impressed with how they turned out. Holly's great! I posted my two favorites. If you want to see a few more check out Miss M at hollycressall.com.

5 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Those do look so good! We can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Kim said...

So darling!! I love them.

Lindsay Smith said...

Super cute! How darling is she?

andrew and brittani said...

cute cute cute pics. her expression in the bottom one is sooo mckaylee

Aubs said...

These are adorable! I also checked out the ones on Holly's website. She did a great job & is very talented.
Small world. She is in our stake & works with my husband for the Stake Music.
I hope you are enjoying your Spring Break.