
I absolutely love this one of Makaylee. She's 13 months old now. She's not walking yet, but her favorite thing to do is to hold anyone's fingers and walk. She thinks she needs to do it all day.
She's still funny about eating, but she definitely has her favorite things. She LOVES bananas and graham crackers (which she calls cookies). The other day John asked her what she was eating and she said "cookie". We loved it.
She also loves to drop things and say "uh-oh". It's darling, but, I'll be honest, it drives me crazy after awhile. This morning my arms were full as I carried her to the car. All of a sudden I hear "uh-oh". I look down and see her binky on the ground. Silly girl.
Makaylee's also sleeping so good again. I love it. Around 8:00/8:30 we read a story and I put her down. She snuggles with Mickey and is asleep shortly after. I guess having all her molars through is helping. She now has 12 teeth.
While I have loved every stage, I think this is one of my favorites. We have so much fun playing together, and I see more and more of her little personality shining through. She's such a happy little girl. I love her and so does her daddy.




7 comments:
I loved the pictures!!! Makaylee is soooo beatiful!! so so cute!
Great pictures! It was so good to see you the other day! I'm glad I got to meet your little family!
The pictures are so so cute! I love them.
Yay, love the pictures. Now if Ryan and Erin would get on the ball and post some of Molly! You are such a cute and woderful family!
these pics are so cute. and makaylee is darling. i am dying over her sweet curls. miss you guys!!!
OH! SO cute. That is an excellent mother's day gift. Brilliant. I'll have to remember that idea next year. :)
Sure miss you all!
What a cute family! I sure love you all!
Post a Comment