
We've had some fun as a family at Thanksgiving Point. In April we went to the Tulip Festival at the Gardens. It was so beautiful. We had a hard time taking pictures because there were so many people, but we did get a few good ones.
Then on Memorial Day we went back to Thanksgiving Point to check out Farm Country. Makaylee loves animals, so we thought it would be perfect. She was excited to see the animals. Everything was a "woo-woo" (that's what she calls dogs) except for the ducks. She knows how to quack! Her daddy taught her that. I was excited to see the baby bunnies and goats. So cute. We are looking forward to even more family fun this summer!








2 comments:
I was sad we missed the Tulip Festival. I guess next year. We need to head over to the farm and the zoo this summer because I'm sure Ella would love all of the animals. This week she has even "roared" a few times while reading about lions and bears.
Sounds like you are enjoying your summer already. John, love the haircut, it looks great! We really need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment