
This year I entered Makaylee in the Strawberry Days Baby Contest. I thought it would be fun, and we did have fun even though she didn't win. Of course, we got to go shopping for a new outfit. We found some darling Americana shorts that will be perfect for the 4th of July too. Anyway, she did a great job "performing" for the judges. They loved her curls and little dimple. Makaylee danced for them and shared her new talent, finding her belly button. In fact, when we were leaving a lady stopped us and said she heard how cute Makaylee was at showing her belly button and asked her to do it for her. I am so proud of my baby. She's the cutest baby to me.




2 comments:
she's so stinking cute! crazy judges for not choosing her to win! i wish i was around to see our babies grow up together. i hope you have a blast staying home with your little girl!!
Did you get those freaking cute shorts at children's place? Because I saw them and wanted to get them for Jersey so bad! They can be twins on the 4th of July! Makaylee looks darling, like she always does. Good job Makaylee!!!
Post a Comment