
On June 2nd John and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. (I am documenting it, because we both can not remember what we did last year.) We celebrated with dinner at Texas Roadhouse and a concert. This year Tracy Lawrence was performing at Pony Express Days. I knew John really liked him, so I got us tickets. We really enjoyed the concert and fireworks. Eagle Mountain knows how to party. We've really enjoyed the concerts out there. Of course, it was so nice to have a night out.

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We were thinking about going to the rodeo out in Eagle Mountain, but weren't sure if it would be worth it. Sounds like it was fun! Maybe we'll have to check it out next year.
Happy Anniversary... a week ago. I am so glad you guys got to go out. It sounds like lots of fun.
Post a Comment