Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Makaylee and I are having so much fun together. I'm loving spending all my time with her. Today we went to the splash pad in Highland with our good friends Sydney and Ella. Makaylee loved to sit on the rocks in the little river and play with the little water fountains. She was very upset when it was time to go.

I tried so hard to get a picture of Ella and Makaylee together, but they were too busy moving all around. Here are a few pictures of Makaylee playing on the rocks.



Last week we went swimming at our pool with some friends. It was Makaylee's first time swimming and she loved it. I was sad I forgot my camera. When we got home she still wanted to play in her boat, so I snapped a picture while she did. She's too much fun!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I wish I wasn't at work and could go swimming with all of you guys. Bummer

Gonzalez Family said...

That was so fun. We'll have to take the girls back. I hope today is a fun day and that 10-1 doesn't drag on.