Saturday, July 10, 2010

15 months!


My baby is 15 months old! Crazy how the time flies! We celebrated with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Yum! We figured we need to fatten her up! She's only 20 lbs. She's in the 10th percentile for everything, but the doctor says she progressing and growing wonderfully. He just told us she's not going to be a very big girl. (Lucky for her.)

I'm loving that Makaylee is starting to talk. She watches my lips when I talk and mimics me a lot. Right now, she loves to say "ba-bye" and "baby". I've been a little worried because she's been folding her arms to pray and the word baby comes up a lot while doing so. We're not planning on another baby for awhile, but if Makaylee has her way, maybe it will be sooner than we think.

Right now I am just enjoying my baby. I still feel like I am learning so much. (Yet a little less paranoid about everything.) I love all the time I have to spend with her. And I also love that she loves to do one of my most favorite things, shop! She gets more upset to leave the store than I do. Like I say, she may look like her daddy, but she's SO my daughter.

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Haha!! Better be careful...you've got some powerful prayers going out that another baby be on its way.