Friday, July 23, 2010

Can I just tell you how much I love this girl?!


So I've been up late working on projects. It seems like that's the best time for me to get thing done, because John and Makaylee are sleeping. Today I found myself frustrated because I couldn't get the simplest things done without being interrupted every five seconds. However, I just look at this face and I'm reminded of what really matters and how lucky I am to have her. I am so very, very grateful for this summer and all the time we have together. Even though this school year will be much easier and I will be home more than I was last year, I am still so sad that my summer days with Makaylee are coming to an end. I guess we'll have to live it up these next few weeks!

2 comments:

Mikki and Jim said...

I remember doing the same thing to my mom when she was doing school things at home... the life of a school teacher... someday I will be right there with you.
She is such a doll, Jim and I just love her SO SO much and of course we love you and John too! ;)

Lindsay Smith said...

That face she is pulling is darling!!!