
Celebrating Ashley's Birthday
SUU has also led me to a great career in teaching, where I have made even more friends. Some of which, I could not live without. It also led me to John, my very best friend. (We met through a very good friend who lives in Cedar.) And now we live in a great area and I'm making more friends. Thank you SUU!
My prayer is that Makaylee will make good friends who will help her make good decisions, and I think she is off to a great start! We have loved having her friends over to play!

Cheesin' it with Alivia


Sharing with Ella
1 comment:
I love you! Thanks for being such an incredible friend. I will call you this week. Gustavo is going to be out of town for awhile and I'd love to have you come over and see the house. Thank you so much for helping with Ella. I hate asking for help, but you made it so easy. You are the best.
Post a Comment