
Fourth of July weekend we went on vacation. We headed to sunny St. George for swimming, shopping, and the Tuacahn. Makaylee traveled really well. She slept most of the way and then did a little reading. We did stop in Cedar for a little stretch and dinner.


After a long drive, we went swimming. We were able to get the family photo swimming, because my cousins were staying at the same hotel. It was fun to swim and visit with them. Makaylee loved showing off for them. Makaylee was way excited about the cookies John got for us to snack on that night. (FYI: I do not recommend seeing Remember Me. We rented it that night and I did not like it.)






Isn't he handsome?!

The next day we went swimming again! We had the whole pool to ourselves! Makaylee loves to count 1-2-3 and jump in the pool! That night we went to Tarzan at the Tuacahn. It was an awesome show. We had great seats, and the people around us loved Makaylee and were so nice. I was so glad, because I was nervous to take her. She did really well. I only had to get up once and that was because the guy next to us was eating snacks, so, of course, she wanted some. I got out her snack cup and she wacked herself with it. Luckily, she recovered quickly!

Makaylee LOVED playing with Weston!

Saturday we went to Cedar to spend time with John's family. We swam some more and watched fireworks. It was so fun to have everyone all together.

After a delicious dinner at Pastry Pub (my fav), Jim and Mikki took us to the Tiki Shack for shaved ice. I loved it. (I'm so sad I didn't take a picture of it.) Mikki suggested trying ice cream with my shaved ice, so I did. Yum! Makaylee also loved my blue raspberry shaved ice, as you can see from her face. She grabbed a huge chunk of it and shoved it in her mouth. It also got all over me. Yay! We were very sticky.

Giving kisses! She loved being with her cousins!

And here's darling, Molly. The whole reason for the trip. She was blessed on the 4th of July!
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys were able to go on vacation and had such a good time. I heard Tarzan is a great show and we had thought about going to see it, but it isn't going to happen.
Post a Comment