
I love books! As a teacher, I think I am more excited for the book orders to arrive than the students. It's like Christmas! Well, on Tuesday it was Christmas at our house. We had boxes of books delivered to our house. Makaylee and I were both super excited. A couple of weeks ago, I hosted an Usborne Books and More party and got lots of free books ($105 worth)! I couldn't wait to show them all to Makaylee.



Loving all our new books!
I bought Makaylee her first Usborne book at the Holy Cow boutique, and she absolutely loves it and so do I. We continued to pick one up every time the boutique was here. Of course, there were so many books I wanted. I decided to have a party so I could get them for a good deal, and I did. I've decided to become an independent consultant, so if you want to have a party and get free books let me know. I really love these books!
1 comment:
How exciting! Maybe I'll get brave sometime and throw a book party. I do love the Usborne books. Happy reading!
Post a Comment