Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hallelujah

My grades are done! (Thanks Jo for your help!) The end of the year is so close, and I am SO glad. However, there is still plenty to do. I'm not loving that so much of my maternity time is spent working on school "stuff" but the end is in sight. I'm looking forward to being a full time mom and wife. Summer is the best!

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Summer is the best!! Do you have to go back to work for the last week? I think they should just let you be off for the rest of the year..

Angela said...

Great job Alysha! That is a great feeling once things start wrapping up and you can just focus on being a mom and wife.

Gonzalez Family said...

In the summer we have the best jobs! We get to stay home and still get paychecks. I keep trying to remind myself of that :)

Aubs said...

I'm glad summer is almost here too. I love having Makenzie home with me all day. I've missed having her around while she's in kindergarten. I'll be so sad next year to have her gone all day. :(
So can you request a student to be in your class. I'd love it if Kenz could have you as a teacher. It would be wonderful! See what you can do....Sorry you couldn't do half day with your friend. Sorry you have to be a full time teacher. :( Who is going to watch Makaylee? I LOVE your family pictures & you with her. So cute! Who took them?