Monday, May 25, 2009

Maternity Leave

I hoped this day would never come. Today was the last day of my maternity leave. I go back to work tomorrow. I am so sad, but find great comfort in the fact that Makaylee will be with my mom and that I will only have to do it for 3 1/2 days. (I also have great friends at work that I've missed.) It has been an amazing 8 weeks. I love my little family so much.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I can't even imagine. I went back for the last week of school too but then packed up and stayed home. I am ready to go back now though. There is an ESL position here that I put in on. Luckily I took some classes after I started teaching that were free and I happen to be certified. Cross your fingers for me! Have a great last couple days back. Your Makaylee is so cute!!

Angela said...

Yeah I bet that's hard going back, but you're such a strong person that I know you can get through this week. It definitely is hard leaving your baby and going to work. You'll be blessed though. And then summer will be awesome! We'll need to hang out more! It'll be fun!

Gonzalez Family said...

I am so sorry you had to come back this week. You know that I want to help ease your transition if possible. Let me know how I can help. This summer we should enjoy our break together and have play dates :)

Candace S. said...

Oh, how sad to leave that little sweetie! At least it's just for a few days until summer vacation!!
Love you guys.