Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wahoo!

I did it! I made it through the last week of school. Tuesday was hard. I cried when I dropped Makaylee off at my mom's but had it under control by the time I got to school. My students and coworkers were so happy to see me, and I was happy to see them. Of course, my students had a lot to tell me. I also realized what a great school I work at and how much I love the people there. They are wonderful.

First Grade Team BBQ Memorial Day Weekend
Joelle, Sydney, and I teach first grade together. This year we all had babies!



This week was full of other exciting events. Kelsey graduated from high school! Her class had 643 graduates, so it was a long night. Unfortunately, I was not feeling well, so, shortly after Kelsey walked, we headed home. I was so sad to leave. I wanted to be there after to give her a big hug and take a billion pictures. Kels was nice and put her cap and gown on the next day so I could take pictures.

Happy Graduation!


Makaylee is now two months old. She is getting bigger and bigger every day! She loves to grab things, and she has quite the grip. She is sleeping so much better too. I've been laying her down around 8, and she usually sleeps until 4. (Sometimes even longer!) We bought her a swing and a mobile for her crib, and she loves them. She also loves to lay on our bed and talk with us. She is cooing and smiling so much. I love it. John's never going to get a word in once she really starts talking. I'm afraid she's going to be just like her mom, quite the talker. We are loving her and are grateful she is such a happy baby.

Today we went to Manti for my cousin's sealing. It was so nice to go to the temple. Makaylee did so well. She slept most of the drive and was happy to visit with everyone at the luncheon. I was so glad she was so content.

Manti Temple

When we got home she was still so happy snuggling with Daddy and taking a bath! We adore her! I'm so excited to spend the summer with her.

Snuggling with Daddy

Lovin' bath time!

No comments: