Almost every night Makaylee wakes up around 4 to eat. I'll be honest, it is not my favorite hour. I'm sleeping pretty good about then. Even though it's hard to get up, she's so worth it. I say over and over again what a happy baby she is, and here's the proof. It's 4:15 and she is all smiles to see me. (She's a smart girl. She knows I have the goods ;) ). Honestly, who's this happy at 4 in the morning?
I apologize for the lighting, crazy movements, and my goofy talking. It was 4:15 in the morning what more can I say. (I would tell you to turn off the sound so you don't have to hear how cheesy I am, but Makaylee "talks" a little bit. Of course, she gets shy in front of the camera. That always happens.)
While I'm posting, can I just say that I am so sad that Danny was eliminated last night on American Idol. I so wanted him to win.
I apologize for the lighting, crazy movements, and my goofy talking. It was 4:15 in the morning what more can I say. (I would tell you to turn off the sound so you don't have to hear how cheesy I am, but Makaylee "talks" a little bit. Of course, she gets shy in front of the camera. That always happens.)
While I'm posting, can I just say that I am so sad that Danny was eliminated last night on American Idol. I so wanted him to win.
2 comments:
Alysha, she is the cutest thing. That made me so excited to have a baby! Too bad it's not till Nov. I forgot how happy they and sweet they are. She is just precious!
And I must add, I too was VERY sad Danny got kicked off. I wanted him to win too. I guess I will have to vote for Kris.
She is just so very cute. I can't beleive how fast they grow & change. Enjoy the time while they are small and cherish every moment!
Post a Comment