Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


We spent Mother's Day with my family. Makaylee and I went to church with my family. It was so great to be there and to see old friends. Since it was a beautiful day, we had a delicious BBQ/picnic in my parent's backyard. We also took family pictures with our new addition, Makaylee :)


We visited my Grandma Jolley and my Great-Grandma Woffinden. They had the idea to take this picture. 5 generations.



This photo is loved by all who see Makaylee's newborn pictures. I thought I would share it with all of you.

5 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Yay! Happy Mother's Day! Such a precious picture!

andrew and brittani said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see her. Happy Mother's Day!

Angela said...

Happy Mother's Day Alysha! You are such a cute Mom!

Coleman's said...

Love the family picture at the top and the ones at my house!!!! Thanx again for coming.

Anonymous said...

These are super cute pictures. Love them and the new family one too. Good job. And yes, it is always good to get the generation picture while you can. :-)